625 116th Avenue Northeast
Bellevue, WA 98004
EBA Elite: Mastering the Keys to a Thriving Business
The Eastside Business Association is pleased to offer this Business Development program for a select group of EBA entrepreneurs and business owners. This group meets the 1st and 3rd Fridays from 8 – 9:30 at Hotel One One Six (previously the Bellevue Coast Hotel).
Each month, the discussions and exercises will focus one of the following aspects in building and maintaining a thriving business:
- Develop a clear vision and plan for exiting your company seamlessly and profitably – even if you have no intention of exiting now
- Identify your strategic edge – that one thing that makes your company special, unique and valuable
- Create strategies to ensure your business model achieves your objectives
- Implement a systematic program that identifies areas to improve
- Identify ways to spend more time as a true-CEO, rather than an employee-CEO
- Engaged Employees
- Learn how to earn the right to lead your team
- Connected Customers
- Implement strategies that influence customers to choose you and bring others along with them
EBA Elite Member Criteria:
• EBA Member for a minimum of three months
• Business owner or CEO
• Solopreneur interested in building a firm (business with employees)
• Interested in 3X revenue growth, creating a succession plan to hand off the business, or frustrated because the business is too dependent on him or her
• Open to advice, new ideas, stepping out of his or her comfort zone, and generally positive
• Willing to make a commitment to attend the sessions and do the work
EBA Elite is intended to help business owners design and implement business strategies that strengthen their companies to be more profitable and valuable. Participants will think through issues related to monthly theme, and then act outside of the meeting to achieve desired results.
There is no charge for EBA members to become part of this select group. It is a benefit of EBA membership for those who qualify. Space is limited to 12 members. When the program becomes full, we will have a waiting list you can join.