EBA Annual Membership: $465
Activate your membership today: EBA Payments tab page
Payment Methods: Visa, or MasterCard (NO AMEX)
Contact: Mario A. Morales, EBA Founding President / CEO
Direct: (425) 466-2746
EBA MEMBERSHIP STANDARDS OF ETHICS & CONDUCT AGREEMENT
I as a member of the Eastside Business Association will strive to recognize, promote and improve the Eastside Business Community and the Eastside Community at large and to that end, agree to be honor bound by these Standards of Business Ethics and Conduct.
- A Member will conduct business with honesty, integrity and fairness with respect to customers, clients and employees alike.
- A Member will be accessible with respect to customers or clients and make every reasonable effort to act for the client’s or customer’s best interest and benefit.
- A Member will not discriminate based upon race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, gender or sexual orientation.
- A Member will be responsible for truthful and non-deceptive advertising and promotion regarding their business and its products and services.
- A Member will not condone advertising which is untrue, misleading, deceptive, fraudulent, falsely disparaging of competitors or which contains insincere offers to sell; nor, advertising which as a whole maybe misleading or result in misrepresentation by direct statement, inference or omission.
- A Member will conduct business with strict adherence to the laws of the State of Washington and to business or professional codes existent for the particular business or profession, and in accordance with generally accepted business practices.
- A Member will support the ideals and goals of the Eastside Business Association as well as support the Eastside Community as a whole, in a constructive and positive manner.
- A Member may have their membership revoked if the said member has 3 or more unresolved complaints against them. The EBA will work with the member to help resolve the matter acting as mediator at no charge. All complaints made against a member must be reported to the EBA in writing.
- Multi-Level Marketing Members may sell their products to other members as well as asking for referrals for distributorships. An MLM may not try to sell distributorships directly to members unless the member requests information themselves…
By submitting the form below, I acknowledge that I have read and understand the above EBA Standards of Ethics and Conduct Agreement and agree to abide by them as long as I am a member of the Eastside Business Association (EBA).